TMJ & Sleep Treatment Service Expert in Columbus Ohio
TMJD is the poor co-ordination or quality of movement in the
left and right jaw joints. These joints are connected by how
the teeth of the upper and lower jaws fit together ( or don’t
The head, neck, and mouth are home to a myriad of muscles, tendons, and ligaments which affect not only your teeth but your overall health and well-being.
- Clicking or popping noises of the jaw
- Headaches or migraines
- Neck and face pain
- Clenching or grinding of the teeth
- Broken teeth
- Ringing or fullness in the ears
- Conservative treatment is non-painful, pleasant with no needles or drugs
- Utilizes systems and methods perfected in sports and advanced medicine
- Helps to reverse the unbalanced bite that leads to painful dysfunction of the TMJ and Dental foundation
Progressive dentistry with a personal touch.
Learn more about our cosmetic procedures.